Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

My best weekend ever


Last weekend my friend James came over to my house. We played roblox on my computer. Next we went on my tramp I did a side flip but it was pretty much like a front flip and I didn’t land it. Then we went on my wii and played Mario cart.  James kept on winning  then we went on my ps3 and played Iron Man 2. Whenever I lost it was his turn then he went home because we were having dinner. After my dinner I watched television, the news was on and it showed all the trees that fell down.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Hi it me Paul I wish I had a friend that can do a flip like your friend James only if my friend can do what your friend no friends of mine can do that is so cool if I can do it.

from Paul

Cezar said...

Hi Tyrone
What a cool weekend!! But did James beat you a lot of times when you were playing.

Jonson said...

Hay Tyrone what cool game you have but did James really beet you when you a good at it well I hope you have fun.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.