Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

Tyrone's Cross Country Training


Every afternoon at 2 : 30 p.m we go to the courts to do cross country. As we get up to run I feel fitter and fitter When mr Marks yells out  year five boys year five boys run all the way down to the reserve.



As I run i'm hating every minute and I start thinking how much longer. By the time I got to mr Sommerville I was wishing for rain. He told everyone that they were doing a good job.
Not long after that I started walking.

When everyone started passing me I started running I got up to my teacher mrs King she tells us to hurry up. I didn’t want to upset my teacher so I started running a little faster.



I was almost there but I got tired so I started walking with my friend Frank. We started talking then we started jogging we got to the end. We all had to walk in a giant square after that we done stretches when we finished it was time to get our bags and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.