Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Tyrone's Liu Xiang story


In the 2004 olympics I won the 110m hurdles. In the 2008 olympics I competed again but I lost because I went in to a obstacle my country thought I will win but I lost. In the 2012 London olympics my country counted on me so I competed again my whole country was watching.


Then we all started running then I jumped and hit my leg. I felt embarrassed and the person at the back of me stopped and I was disappointed then everyone else fell over. I got up then hopped away into a tunnel then some people said I was going the wrong way I said I am retired, then he went to the last hurdle and kissed it.


After I kissed it some people from a different team came to help me. That was the olympic spirit my leg was sore that I couldn't walk on it any more.

1 comment:

Peh so said...

Hi Tyrone I like what you draw it look like Goku because of hi hair.
You friend.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.