Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Tyrone and Brandon Paragraph 1 Aldora's Cross Country


Today we practiced re-crafting a peace of writing. The first paragraph belongs to Aldora and the second is mine.


“Cross country, Cross country” is the worst event ever. I would never dream about cross country. Today is cross country and I am not feeling good. But I  just want to support my team TE ARAWA.  “GO TE ARAWA” I said quietly to myself.



Cross country “why me?” I sat nervously. I didn’t know if I could win or if I might fall in the mud. I took a big breath and remembered the race from last year. I then knew what my goals were I just hope I would win.

1 comment:

JordanA said...

Hey Tyrone

Cool blog post. I like it because it has cool sentence beginnings

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.