Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

My Basketball Story


Today we are playing basketball our instructors names are Ty and salmon. We are using the school court. It is easy for us the blue team.
We are playing the green team. When the game was over we won. I thought that we were going to lose but we won.


It was time for my team to play the red team. I thought were  going to win. I told my friend Sosia. My friend Sosia was in my team and he is good at basketball.
It was a hard for all of us and the red team who won it was hard to beat the red team.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, My name is Jessica and I am from the U.S. and I read your post about you and your friends playing basketball. I like to play basketball myself and watch it. The picture you used was great. I just learned how to upload an image a couple weeks ago. So keep up the good work :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.