Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

My Fare Well Story To Mrs Verry


Walking into assembly wondering what the chair in the middle of assembly was for. Then I sat down still thinking what the chair is for then a teacher from my school came in and sat on the chair. Then I noticed that it was a farewell chair for mrs Verry.


Looking at the principal hugging Mrs Verry with his wigge on and his big glasses on too.
I was about to cry when Mrs Verry was crying. My principal said she was a super granny and she was a good mum and the queen of bling.


I felt sorry for Mrs Verry because she is going to a retire from something to do with her knee. Next some girls talked to her and then done a samoan dance. Then my school got on with assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.